Friday, October 12, 2012

Not-Back-to-School Blog Hop Winner!



Congratulations to Joyfulmom who said:

I am so thankful for the many free or low cost resources that are out there for families to make memories while having fun on "field trips." We live in the Ozarks and while the opportunities are different than where we are from (Minnesota) - they are opportunities for adventures nonetheless.
Thank you for posting this giveaway!

October 11, 2012 3:08 PM

Joyfulmom, your comment on last Friday's Not-Back-to-School post was chosen by random.org, so if you'll contact me with your mailing information, Home Educating Family will send you your Well Planned Day planner.

Thank you to everyone who stopped by during the Not-Back-to-School Blog Hop! 

1 comment :

joyfulmom said...

THANK YOU!!!! I am so excited!
I helped my neighbor get her daughter started in homeschooling a few weeks ago and saw that she had purchased this planner. I was able to look through it and see how wonderful it was but was unable to purchase it for myself.
THANK YOU!