Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Our Reading List


We've breezed through our read-alouds, so I've been working on a list for the new year.  We just finished The Hobbit and The Cay and are halfway through The House of Sixty Fathers.  They are all such good books, I'm trying to find some more that will be just as good.  Honey for a Child's Heart and Honey for a Teen's Heart are two of my go-to resources for finding titles worthy of spending time with.  I also peruse curriculum catalogs for their book lists.  The downside to using Sonlight curriculum and Beautiful Feet books for all these years is that it feels like we've already read all the great books!

1 comment :

julie julslifeathome said...

Oh I know that feeling After I finish a good book I know there will never be anymore good ones. I call it no book land and I dont like to go there. Lol